Ever since I started my first PR internship, I knew I wanted to own my own PR company – and now that dream has come true. I’m so excited to represent some amazing clients and do what I love to do. I’ve gained experience through two internships and two fulltime positions at some of Atlanta’s top hospitality PR firms where I got hands-on experience with traditional media relations, social media management, event coordination, digital and print marketing and more. You name it, I’ve done it – restaurant openings, coordinated restaurant weeks, hosted media events, coordinated photos shoots and more.
I grew up in Buffalo, NY, and Milltown, NJ before switching gears and attending Auburn University for college and landing in Atlanta. I consider myself a hybrid of Yankee and Southern – I can talk extremely fast but also have a love for sundresses and soul food.
Being from the North, I am a huge NFL and NHL fan, along with devotion to my Auburn Tigers. You can usually find me in a sports bar watching my favorite sports teams, including the Buffalo Bills and the Buffalo Sabres.
Outside of work, and the sports bar, I am committed to the community and work consistently with low income and food insecurity organizations as well as work with special needs youth. Below is a list of organizations I am proudly affiliated with on a regular basis:
- The Birthday Party Project – assist with hosting birthday parties for homeless and at-risk youth
- Intown Collaborative Ministries – food pantry manager
- LifeSouth Community Blood Centers – monthly platelet donor
- Nicholas House – marketing assistance and general volunteer
- Special Olympics of Georgia – manage Aquatics and Basketball venues during annual games
- StandUp For Kids – high school mentor and marketing assistance
- “Tech Talk” – personal initiative offering social media and smart phone/tablet education courses for residents of assisted living facilities
- Trinity’s Table – soup kitchen volunteer